Add Reply
New Poll

I Could Be Your Perfect Disaster, -Cryssie's Plots-
ADMIN · 138 Posts
Posted on: Feb 29 2016, 02:20 PM
Played by Cryssie · 23 years · Admin · Overseer
"A Capricorn will always be by your side, until you fuck that up."
Faye Irwin
641. vampire. wreaking havoc. T. Bellisario.
Faye was born and raised in Atrani, Italy. Her life was crap basically and only got worse after her father traded her to a traveling merchant that used her for, well whatever he wanted. She finally escaped him and lived on the streets for two years before being saved by a living elderly couple that passed away four years later. And just two years after that she was sired by none other than Kol Mikaelson. She was his first sired. The two ran a muck for a while. Then went their separate ways meeting only so often. She began to build her own family of vampires along the way. Not all made but those that were loyal to the group did. Their last place of residence was Los Angeles, CA. Then Kol, and his sire line died.

Faye was brought back by Esther and Finn Mikaelson as leverage over Kol. She is in a sense a female version of him. She has issues, with men and authority figures alike. She prefers her blood straight from the vein as well. She's sassy and sarcastic as well, with an insane temper. She's also currently spelled from leaving New Orleans and can't tell anyone who brought her back or why.

With the unexpected, indirect help of Niklaus and his long lost older witch sister, Freya, Faye was relieved of the cursed bestowed upon her by mother Mikaelson. She enjoyed her freedom. Then things hit the fan with an old organization called Knights of the Order. She fought them a handful of times despite her better judgement to just protect herself. During the long winded battle, Marcel Gerard became something stronger taking down the Mikaelson family after the Knights retreated, Four years have passed now. Faye spent the first few months tearing through underground NOLA to find Niklaus so they can save his family and take down Marcel, but she had no such luck. She caught wind Hayley took the sleeping family and went searching for a cure. So Faye did the same, starting with witches. It was a long, boring, and unsuccessful four years, but she has faith that her new lead will give her exactly what she wants. She's a total blast so plot her up!!

relationships

Kol Mikaelson:
Sire/Best Friend

Nikalus Mikaelson:
Frenemy

Eva Soklov:
Enemy(temporary)

first last:
info here

Giovanni Callahan
29. hybrid. protector. H. Parrish.
Gio was born and raised in Nashville, TN. His father had inherited the farm that they lived on for the beginning half of his life. After a terrible accident there was a wedge drawn between his mother and father that lasted until his mom took him and left. It wasn't long after that, that his mom fell in love with a semi wealthy man. Their life was never as great as it was on the farm. In fact after his mother remarried, it got worse. The man was abusive to his mother and verbally abusive to Gio. This caused Gio to lash out in certain ways.

One fateful night Gio came home late to see the man leaning over his mother's limp body. As he inched closer he could see that she wasn't breathing, and there was blood. Gio spun out of control asking the man what happened. The answer he received was not the one he'd expected. An accident led to the death of his mother at the hand of his step father, and his step father's death at Gio's hand. That night his whole life changed after the man took his last breath and Gio began to shift for the first time. After that, he ran, far and fast.

Somehow he ended up in Mystic Falls, VA and met Klaus Mikaelson who changed his world. Ever since then he's been devoted to the man that saved him from ever having to shift as well as made him stronger. Gio has stood by Nik's side through thick and thin for the last handful of years, admiring the man like a father. Even during the last four years while Nik was incapacitated he stood by watching after his daughter to the best of his ability, waiting for the perfect moment to return to New Orleans and get things back to normal.

relationships

Niklaus Mikaelson:
Hybrid Sire

Margaret Holt:
It's Complicated/Final

first last:
info here

Hope Mikaelson
20{5}. hydridtribrid. queen of nola. M. Avgeropoulos.
If you didn't know this, Hope is the child of Niklaus and Hayley. She was a real accident and miracle all at once. In fact Niklaus wasn't even aware he could procreate! That's all thanks to him breaking the spell that kept his wolf side, his mortal side, dormant. Before she was even born she was considered a threat. The Ancestors told the quarter witches that Hope was a greater evil than her father. An abomination to nature, Hope was prophesied to be part witch, part werewolf and part vampire. They just couldn't have such a monster running around with the Mikaelson family, as they too were considered to be the start of all things evil. The witches kidnapped and killed Hayley in the process of Hope's birth with intentions to kill the child. They failed. Hayley turned into a hybrid thanks to Hope and the family came to save them all.

Rebekah, Elijah and Niklaus all decided it was best to tell the world the baby had indeed died. So the first few months of Hope's life were spent with her aunt Rebekah, until a new threat arose. Her great aunt Dahlia was after her and the only way to protect her was to bring her home. A family witch was to cast a protection spell, but instead it masked her powers and turned her into a 17 year old girl! crazy I know

During her first year of being a teenager so much had happened. Hope made new friends, some human, others not so human. She met a man, Kaleb, that taught her to control her magic. She later learned he was her supposedly dead uncle Kol. Her grandmother and eldest uncle, whom were also presumed dead kidnapped her after she triggered her werewolf side in battle and pit her against her best friend. Hang on to your knickers the fun doesn't stop there While the rest of the town fought to keep the supernatural world from total destruction, Marcel took her family from her.

Now she's back with a vengeance. Typically Hope is a kind hearted, super friendly, usually innocent girl. However after meeting the La Croix coven she's grown a bit of a darker side. One that gets her to her goal of getting her family back and putting Marcel in his place. For now she's not as nice, but not a lost cause. She's a fun one, you'll love her! So just plot with her and see!

relationships

Niklaus Mikaelson:
Father/Protector

Hayley Marshall:
Mother/Protector

Freya Mikaelson:
Aunt/Mentor

Elijah Mikaelson:
Uncle

Rebekah Mikaelson:
Aunt

Kol Mikaelson:
Uncle/Mentor

Eva Soklov:
Bestest Friendpractically sister

Margret Holt:
Best Friend

Stiles Stilinski:
Best Friend

first last:
info here

lydia martin
20. banshee. teacher's assistant/student. H. Roden.
Lydia lived a pretty normal and simple life until her sophomore year of high school. Weird thing started happening in her hometown, animal attacks, people dying. Those sorts of things. The winter formal her school held that year was definitely life changing for her. She was attacked in the lacrosse field and when she recovered she started having visions of a man, who she later learned was Peter Hale. He used her to help bring himself back to life. That was when she learned about the supernatural world. Later the following year after she'd begun finding dead bodies with no idea as to how she came across them, she learned that she was a banshee.

Now that there was a name to what she was, her powers continued to manifest, and though she adjusted they still terrified her. She lost her boy friend after finding out about all of her friends. Then lost her best friend and another boyfriend not long after. After the mourning period her extended family reached out to her, she learned that her banshee abilities ran in the family. They warned her and her friends of a coming threat. After Scott stubbornly tried to defend his home they all followed Lydia and her family to New Orleans.

Lydia soon found out that there was a major threat in the city. With the help of her family, friends, and other supernaturals in town they were able to force the Knights to surrender. with that out of the way the pack hears of what happen to Hope and her family. There was nothing that they could do at that point except continue with their lives. Four years flew by, not without conflict though. The gang graduated and went their ways, but still closer than ever. Lydia is currently in her fourth year of college majoring in Biochemistry with a minor in criminal justice. She's friendly so come plot with her!!!

relationships

McCall Pack:
Best Friends/Family

Stiles Stilinski:
info here

Eva Soklov:
Close Friend

first last:
info here

Teigan Jensen
21. werelion. bartender/student. S. Samuels.
Teigan is honest, though it can be a bit more standoffish than she intends it to at times. Teigan is still very nice and easy to get along with and approachable. She promises not to bite, much. A pure bred werelion born and raised in New Orleans for all she had known. Up until she was 11 she thought the Jensen's had always been her biological moms. At least one of them anyway. However when her lion abilities started surfacing was when she knew she was very, very different from them and her friends.

Teigs had to take a leave from school, but her moms made sure she was home schooled while she learned to control her new strengths and temper. Her shifts made it almost impossible for her to be around people until she was 16. Teigs had to practically beg her moms to let her return to a normal high school for her senior year, that was the biggest change of her life. She met so many new people and reconnected with old friends. The most influential people she met were, Eva Soklov, Hope Mikaelson, the McCall and Raeken packs. They have become her new family.

Now in her fourth year of college, Teigan is majoring in Business Administration and working at St James Infirmary as a bartender, The last four years didn't effect as it has people she's close to. She learned that Eva was her biological sister, their father was alive and they're basically royalty. Not mention there's an island for werecats, crazy. While Eva resided on the island Teigs came back to NOLA, visiting her sister and new friends on her vacations from school.

relationships

Eva Soklov:
Sister/Best Friend

Genevieve Fabre:
Best Friend

Margaret Holt:
Close Friend

Stiles Stilinski:
Close Friend

Kol Mikaelson:
Frenemymostly enemy

first last:
info here

first last
age in ##. membergroup. occupation. face claim.
character 6 shipper here! this is bold. this is italic.

relationships

first last:
info here

CODE
[dohtml]<center><link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Oswald' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><div style="width: 206px; background-color: #000; padding: 15px; "><div style="width: 180px; font-family: arial; font-size: 10px; line-height: 100%; text-align: justify; background-color: #fff; padding: 10px; border: 3px double #bbb;">

<div style="width: 180px; text-align: center; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif; font-size: 20px; line-height: 100%; letter-spacing: -1px; color: #000; text-transform: uppercase; padding-bottom: 5px;">
YOURS & MINE
</div>

plottage goes here please and thank you!
</div></div></center>[/dohtml]
· 0 Posts
Posted on: Apr 17 2016, 07:34 PM
Stiles Stilinski
Played by · years · ·

LYDIA&&STILES

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist!! 1 2 3 4 5 Sorry, not sorry. xD Totally cool if you don't want to do Stydia but I definitely think there should be some angst/drama.

© Lucie
BANSHEE · 50 Posts
Posted on: Apr 17 2016, 10:10 PM
Played by Cryssie · 20 years · Banshee · Student/Teacher
"Are you just following the bus, or are you planning on mounting it at some point?"

LYDIA&&STILES

Don't be sorry! I love Stydia <3 I want Stydia xD lol and those pictures <3 omg! Yes, Angst/Drama always a plus! I'm all for it xD

© Lucie
· 0 Posts
Posted on: Apr 17 2016, 10:41 PM
Stiles Stilinski
Played by · years · ·

LYDIA&&STILES

We should do Stydia xD But yeah, maybe some drama/angst where they date/flirt with other people first, I'm always terrible to my characters, lol.

© Lucie
BANSHEE · 50 Posts
Posted on: Apr 17 2016, 10:45 PM
Played by Cryssie · 20 years · Banshee · Student/Teacher
"Are you just following the bus, or are you planning on mounting it at some point?"

LYDIA&&STILES

And so we shall! xD and yes! that works! <3 I love it! I'm the same xD we're going to get along great xD ahaha

© Lucie
INACTIVE · 60 Posts
Posted on: Apr 27 2016, 03:35 PM
Played by Lucie · 1000+ years · Vampire · Unemployed
In hindsight, you could’ve been nicer to people. Or at least left fewer survivors.

HOPE&&KOL

Oooh, so these two should be fun!! Once Kol figures out who Hope is hell be really interested in getting to know his niece. He'll probably try to befriend her but won't actually come to care for her until later on. Maybe once he does Kol can be the 'fun uncle' who teaches her magic since basically no one else in the family can and who potentially tries to get her out to feed on people until Klaus find out and tries to kill him for it. Feel free to add/edit/delete!

© Lucie
HYBRID · 52 Posts
Posted on: Apr 27 2016, 04:52 PM
Played by Cryssie · 20 years · Hybrid · Queen of New Orleans
"Keep your head up. Keep your heart strong."
hope & kol
I love it! Hope will have Beks and Kol as the fun Aunt and uncle lol Whenever we get Elijah he'll be the teacher typer/mentor kind of lol They'll be fun! I can't wait. He can do it, and then Freya(whenever she comes into the picture) and help out too. Cause hey she's part witch the only one that can use magic aside from Freya and Kol ahah. And no one to help her control it and use it. So totally works out. I feel like Hope is gonna try to stop her dad from blowing up on the family the way he does It might not work, but she'll sure as hell try her best! ahah

INACTIVE · 60 Posts
Posted on: Apr 27 2016, 07:54 PM
In hindsight, you could’ve been nicer to people. Or at least left fewer survivors.

HOPE&&KOL

Yes!! I totally forgot about Freya though, whoops Kol will definitely be the fun uncle and he'll probably focus more on the fun aspect of magic and eventually being a vampire. Do you want them to meet before he knows who she is? Or have him know and meet her? Or wait a bit before they meet?

© Lucie
HYBRID · 52 Posts
Posted on: Apr 27 2016, 08:23 PM
hope & kol
I don't think he'll know her now, but he'll know she exists lol. They can honestly meet whenever, I'm trying to get Hope out there and all that fun stuff aha. Maybe when they meet and she introduces herself, he kinda sees the resemblance or something lol idk! Or we can just have a see how it goes thread? lol Maybe he catches her practicing magic? Or vice versa? Or something lol

INACTIVE · 60 Posts
Posted on: Apr 28 2016, 09:52 AM

HOPE&&KOL

I like the idea of seeing how it goes, lol. Maybe at some point in the thread he can use magic for something that most people wouldn't notice but with her hybrid senses she does? Idk, we can see how it goes, lol. Want me to start something?

© Lucie
HYBRID · 52 Posts
Posted on: Apr 28 2016, 10:45 AM
hope & kol
I like that idea lol we'll see! Yeah go for it (:

ADMIN · 138 Posts
Posted on: Jan 26 2018, 12:38 PM
Played by Cryssie · 23 years · Admin · Overseer
"A Capricorn will always be by your side, until you fuck that up."
UPDATED
All characters have been updated to suit the new plot! Please have fun plotting with these precious babies!
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Code 8HH
Dangerous LiaisonsHogwarts For EternityA marvel infinity war rp
<% theaffs %>
skin by luna @ caution/shine. code script by jawn @ back to neverland