Escaping Our Shadows

Add Reply
New Poll

Hatake, Saya, Halsey | Zenko Kasai {Fire Kitsune}
MEMBERS · 1 Posts
Posted on: Feb 14 2018, 11:00 AM
Played by Cryssie · 162 years · Other · Owner of Hatake Ahi
You say that you're no good for me 'Cause I'm always tugging at your sleeve And I swear I hate you when you leave I like it anyway
owns Hatake Ahi club
kitsune(other)
Outgoing
Feisty
Appearance

Kiyoko stands at a mere 5'4" weighing only 116 lbs. Not very tall at all, but she loves her height. Along with her tattoos, Kiyoko has a septum piercing. She's a live in the moment kind of girl, so her hair will range in color, blue is her favorite, so it's the one she usually has.

Powers & Personality

As a fire kitsune Saya has the ability to create, manipulate and control fire as she pleases. They were all skills that were hard to master, but with lots of time and practice she did just that. Saya is a determined person. She works hard to achieve every goal she places herself with or that is given to her. She was not raised with a silver spoon in her mouth. So hard work and a positive attitude is what got her where she is today.

Saya also has a nurturing nature to her. She will help anyone that she sees need it even if it sets her back a little bit. This is especially true for her loved ones. Don't mess with them or you will see the wrath that is hidden behind those big hazel eyes of hers. She's loves to have a good conversation, even if she's the one holding most of fit, but she is also a grade A listener.

Brief History

played by cryssie
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Code 8HH
Dangerous LiaisonsHogwarts For Eternity
<% theaffs %>
skin by luna @ caution/shine. code script by jawn @ back to neverland